Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One Man

May peace be upon you all

i haven't update much lately, due to some of my workload, etc. To be honest with, i'm a recent Running Man's (RM) fans okay. Hahaha. My fren (sobi sobi) keep pushing me to watch this show, so i did it in order to favor his request. i get a copy of episode 1 till 82 from him. It took me quite sometime to finish all these episodes & luckily i've just finished it yesterday. There's a thing that i usually do when i got stuffs like series or animes, etc., i tend to finish all that stuffs in shortest period so that i can focus / go on with my actual other things. Hopefully now i can concentrate to my workloads, as well as searching for my love one.

Anyway, here's a song that i felt touched hearing it, by Kim Jong Kook (from RM), called One Man.



One Man


It must've been a long time.
Long enough for these words to become colorless.
Even if i just see your eyes, i know everything.
Like your friend, like your shadow.
We must've been together always.
When you've having hard time and you are sad, even when you're lonely.
Holding onto separation a bit longer, even when i'm hurting to wipe away your tears.

There's a man who loves you so much.
There's a man who can't even say i love you.
By your side i put my hand out and at a path where you can always reach me.
i, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

To make you laugh, i think of only that and when and where ever you are, i'm watching you and missing you and who worries of only you.

There's a man who loves you so much.
There's a man who can't even say i love you.
By your side i put my hand out and at a path where you can always reach me.
i, who cherishes you more than myself, am with you.

For the 1000th time i swallow and again for 10000th time i try to set everything straight.
i want to tell you.
i think i'm going to go insane but...
i want to embrace you all at once but...

There's a girl, who doesn't know i'm like this.
Who receives love but doesn't even know that it is love.

Leaving you, who is as foolish as i and sad,
At this moment tears come but i'm happy.
It's because you're by my side.

Great lyrics okay!



Enjoy the song & peace be upon you all. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice bro..hahahah..did u noticed ep79 in bot in?

Unknown said...

yeap, xda ep ya. kau la tok, haiya. tp lagu2 nya tok pun ayat2 ya ng boleh pake la