Sunday, February 12, 2012

sunday morning

Assalamu'alaikum

Its Sunday and everyone having their good time i guess. i still amazed by how Tottenham beaten Newcastle United 5 against NiL, Tottenham surely are 'cwazzey' (crazy) nowadays. A little bit not so great seeing Liverpool losing right before my eyes, especially against Manchester United. Well, you had to lose sometime, or else, you gonna put your head high enough till you become annoying to other, its only my opinion though.

Today i'm gonna help my old man continued the detached store room's construction diligently (familiar with this term QS guys?) until its completion. i'll be needed more power to lift stuffs. i admit that i'm not so good using ladder. And all that stuff.

Okay, got to go now. Have a nice day guys.

You don't wanna mess with me while i'm working, trust me. 

Wslm.

No comments: