Friday, June 24, 2011

Testing

Peace upon y'all

I'm just trying to test some things here. Btw, am having a bit flu, i would rather called it partial flu (due to only half my nose affected). It felt so uncool. While waiting for my nose to deactivate the production of excessive mucus that flowing gently from it, I managed to browse some 'thing' (I don't know whether I address it as cool or not) on the web. 

Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
I dunno what kind of 'phone' it is, but surely look plain.
Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
How bout tis 1? Nokia D7000 16.2 MP. Sounds cool ya?
Garmin nĂ¼vi 1450LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with Lifetime Map & Traffic Updates
I-pad? Nahhh, This is a navigator, kinda cool right?
ContourHD Camera
A contour  HD camer
Ray Ban Sunglasses Aviator Large Metal RB3025 L0205 Arista/Crystal Green, 58mm
As usual, a Ray Ban product.
Acurite Indoor Humidiy Monitor
Indoor Humidity Monitor
and many more. Ok, I guess its time for me to take some rest. Nite folks, and peace upon y'all too.




No comments: